Our In house dynotune is now available for remote customers! We have been working a reliable tuning package for the 2010 – 2022 5.7L Eagle & 6.4L Apache engines for the past 5 years. This package is for people with mid to full bolt on hemi, aftermarket throttles, headers, cold air intake or aftermarket intake manifolds. Aftermarket Camshaft tuning is not supported at this time and will be in the future. The Flashing tool is called RTD and it can work with iPhone, Android or a PC.
All 2015 – 2022 PCMs are required to be unlocked, with a purchase of this tuning package it is included at no extra charge! Shipping is not included
- SFP RTD (remote tuning device)
- Allows for wireless flashing
- Remote Flash updates
- Stage 1 & Stage 2 Tune Files
- Free PCM Unlock (if needed)
- Disabled MDS (4 cylinder mode)
- Disabled Speed Limiter
- Unlocked neutral / park revlimiter
Stage 1 +15 – 20 Horsepower (For stock or lite modified engines)
Stage 2 +20– 30 Horsepower (High Flow Cats / Exhaust modifications)
We also offer options for Burble (pop and bangs)
- Burble option is recommend with HighFlow Cats and to run with a set of aftermarket headers for best results
Customer pays for shipping of the PCM
Instructions for unlock service
- Buy tuning package, Select Yes for unlocking service
- Disconnect negative battery terminal
- Remove your PCM (If you need help finding the location of the PCM please give us a call)
- Include a return shipping label & a copy of your invoice
- Ship PCM with a return label to 5240 HWY 96 Suite 104 Youngsville NC, 27596 Attn: Bob
- Process can take up to 24hours
- We will ship the PCM back with the RTD OBD2 device & bypass cable if needed (sold separately)
- Reinstall PCM and connect negative battery terminal
- Do not start car, clear out faults with the RTD Device
- Now you are able to use your favorite flashing software with your 2015 and up dodge product. (NOTE If you have a 2018 or new you need to install an security module bypass cable)
- 2010 – 2022 Grand Cherokee 5.7L & 6.4L
- 2010 – 2022 Dodge Challenger 5.7L & 6.4L
- 2010 – 2022 Dodge Charger 5.7L & 6.4L
- 2010 – 2022 Ram 1500, 2500 5.7L & 6.4L
- 2010 – 2022 Chrysler 300c 5.7L & 6.4L
- 2010 – 2022 Dodge Durango 5.7L
Tuning Software Support Warranty
Support for our tuning software, calibration files, & flashing tools are good for 6 months starting after the date of purchase. Calibration file updates are limited to 3 updates during this period, after the 3 updates or 6 month period, you have to purchase a tune update license. If you have an older iFlash cable you may order this upgrade path to get access to our newer software, this does not include the cost of our tuning new cable.
Disclaimer: This software is not compliant with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) Any use of this software on California public roads is prohibited. This software is compatible with the options listed above any other modifications will require a charge for a custom tune. Dyno results were done with SAE correction factor and smooth level 5 on our dynojet 224x Results may vary from other dynos, weather or load conditions.
We DO NOT design tunes to defeat any of your emissions components. We are not in the business of getting your car ready to pass inspection.
Once you connect your cable to the car and lock the VIN to it, there is NO REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, or RETURNS. The files used are good working files as used with our tuning developers. This software and its associated hardware will allow you to re-program your ECU with an altered calibration. By doing this, you assume any risks and responsibility that may come with reading and writing to the car if the directions are not followed.